FST maintains the equipment and staffing necessary to certify UHP gas and liquid delivery system installations for safety and purity. FST can also commission gas systems in various bulk process gases and UPW- DI water systems.
Our technicians are trained to understand the capabilities of the testing equipment and comprehend the scientific methodology required for reliable and valid systems evaluations. Technicians incorporate both theoretical and empirical procedures to determine system testing feasibility, effectiveness, and duration.
Acceptance and certification testing includes (click on a header for more details):
Acceptance of Installed UHP Process Gas/Chemical Systems
- Pressure Decay
- Helium Leak
- Trace Gas (H2O & O2)
- Particle Counts (Tot. => 0.02 and Diff. => 0.1)
- THC Analysis
Acceptance/Certification of Installed UPW Process Water Systems
- TOC Analysis
Certification/Commissioning of Process Bulk Gas Systems
- Low ppb/ppt certification of process bulk gases
- Gas chromatography
- RGD, FID, DID Analysis
FSTRAC™ Off Site Testing
The FST Remote Analytical Certification (FSTRAC™) program provides a cost-effective, accurate alternative to standard online gas analysis. Our “grab sample” approach provides a snapshot, low-level ppb analysis of impurities in Ar, N2, O2, H2, He, CDA and other gases. FSTRAC™ benefits include:
- Fast turnaround for complete test results
- Shipping complies with DOT 3A1800 regulations
- Sample collection assistance is available, by request
- Standard analysis is performed with a Trace Analytical RGA5. We can perform an analysis using a Gow-Mac GC/DID.
In addition, our staff can assist with:
- Establishing acceptance criteria and defining testing methodology– We ensure efficient and cost-effective testing by making sure the criteria meets the system and application being certified. We also provide clients with value assessments of certain analytical activities to ensure testing is necessary, valid or performed in the most expeditious manner.
- Trouble-shooting marginal systems– Our technicians are trained to problem solve and troubleshoot failed systems accurately and to assist the installing contractor with the remediation process.
- Documenting results – Analytical testing data is recorded and documented in hard copy, in accordance with site-specific and regulatory requirements.