Execution Best Practices
FST’s decades of experience in a wide variety of industries and projects has affirmed that an effective project management process should contain nine basic elements, or best practices.
FST’s Project Management Process Includes:
- Defined Life Cycle and Milestones
- Stable Requirements and Scope
- Defined Organization, Systems, and Roles
- Quality Assurance
- Time Allocation
- Tracking and Variance Analysis
- Corrective Action Decisions
- Escalation and Issue Management
- Work Authorization and Careful Change Control
FST develops a road map for all projects with contingencies and risks outlined from the start. Checks and balances along the way allow for FST to continually verify and improve processes to stay on budget and on schedule while maximizing site safety.